TPG public transport will operate more frequently than usual during the CERN Open Days and you will be able to reach this point via bus line 66 (bus stop Collège Le Joran).
If you arrive on foot, you can walk from Prévessin village using a pedestrian path that connects the Carrefour des Aglands to the Prévessin site.
If you arrive by bicycle, places will be reserved for you on site.
If you arrive by private bus, dedicated parking will be available at the International High School (Saint-Genis-Pouilly).
If you arrive by car or motorbike, a limited number of parking spaces will be provided, with shuttle services to the various CERN entry points. Consider carpooling.
- PK.01, International High School: 2 Rue Georges Charpak, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.02, Football stadium: 32 Rue de Genève, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.03, Town Hall: 18 Avenue de la République, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.04, Georges Sand: 119 Rue du Commandant Blaison, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.05, Jean Monnet: 9 Rue de Gex, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.06, Annexe Evenementiel: 9 Rue de Gex, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
You can reach the site via Open Days Bus A to get to Meyrin, then take Open Days bus B.
These buses will be running very frequently to minimise waiting and travel time.
Since the nine visit sites are located over a large area, a free shuttle service will be set up so that you can navigate between the sites.
From this point you can go to:
- Meyrin/ATLAS with Open Days bus B