TPG public transport will operate more frequently than usual during the CERN Open Days and you will be able to reach these points via:
- bus lines 68 and 66,
- tram 18.
If you arrive by bicycle, places will be reserved for you: at the Globe Parking if you come from Switzerland and next to the Meyrin customs office / border control if you come from France.
If you arrive by private bus, dedicated parking will be available at the International High School (Saint-Genis-Pouilly) and P47 (Palexpo).
Dedicated parking for motorbikes will be available in the staff carpark of the Hôpital de la Tour (Meyrin).
If you arrive by car, a limited number of parking spaces will be provided, with shuttle services to the various CERN entry points. Consider carpooling.
For those arriving from France, we recommend that you use these car parks:
- PK.01, International High School: 2 Rue Georges Charpak, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.02, Football stadium: 32 Rue de Genève, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.03, Town Hall: 18 Avenue de la République, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.04, Georges Sand: 119 Rue du Commandant Blaison, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.05, Jean Monnet: 9 Rue de Gex, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
- PK.06, Annexe Evenementiel: 9 Rue de Gex, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
You can reach the site via TPG bus lines 66 and 68 and the Open Days bus A.
For those arriving from Switzerland, we recommend that you use these car parks:
- PK.47, Palexpo 47: La Voie-des-Traz, 1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland
- PK.48, Palexpo 48: Route du Bois-Brûlé, 1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland
- PK.49, Palexpo 49: La Voie-des-Traz, 1209 Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland
You can reach the site thanks to the Open Days bus E.
- PK.20-25, Route du Mandement / Route du Nant d’Avril
You can reach the site via the Open Days bus D.
Since the nine visit sites are located over a large area, a free shuttle service will be set up so that you can navigate between the sites.
From this point you can go to:
- Point 2 Alice with Open Days bus A
- Prevessin with Open Days bus B
- Point 4 LHC with Open Days bus C
- Point 8 LHCb with Open Days bus H