Use public transport and means of transport other than cars. Travel green.
- Direct access with public transport will be possible for several points of arrival.
- All sites can be reached by bicycle and on foot.
- If driving is your only option, consider car-sharing. Car parks will be available in neighbouring areas to CERN and Open Days buses will bring you to your arrival site. Please note that there is no direct car or motorbike access or car parking at any of the CERN sites.
- Dedicated parking for private buses will be available at the International High School (Saint-Genis-Pouilly), Perdtemps (Gex) and P47 (Palexpo). Dedicated parking for motorbikes will be available in the Hôpital de la Tour staff carpark (Meyrin). Please note that there are no dedicated parking spaces for electric scooters.
- Please note that cars, motorbikes, bicycles and scooters will not be allowed on any of the CERN sites. You can navigate between the various sites using Open Days buses, and mini-trains will transport you within CERN’s main sites in Meyrin and Prévessin.